1. What are cookies?
Cookies allow the web to remember your preferences and recognize you if you visit our page again.
To achieve this, small information files are downloaded to your computer (computer, tablet, phone, etc.).
These files are necessary for the proper functioning of the web.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and her team.
You can access your browser settings to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies sent from the Website, without preventing access to the content.
However, if you do not accept the installation of cookies or disable any, you may not be able to access certain services.
This Website only installs cookies on the devices of users who have accepted it.
2. What types of cookies are there?
• Depending on their ownership, cookies may be their own or those of third parties:
a. Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
b. Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
• Depending on their purpose, cookies can be of the following types:
a. Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform, or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, request registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
b. Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
c. Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application, or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications, and platforms, to introduce improvements in the function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
d. Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
e. Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
• Depending on the time that cookies remain activated, they can be persistent or session:
a. Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
b. Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
3. What cookies does this website use?
• Own cookies: It only uses technical cookies.
• Third-party cookies: _gid, _ga, are analytical cookies managed by Google Analytics: They are used to limit the percentage of requests and to distinguish users.
4. Purpose of the processing of personal data: We refer to the information that appears in the table of cookies installed by the Website.
5. Conservation period: The information obtained through the installation of cookies is kept for two years.
6. Legitimation: The processing of your data is carried out on the legal basis of consent.
7. Recipients: Due to the use of third-party plugins and accessories on the website, data may be communicated to the third parties specified in the cookie table.
8. Rights You can exercise the following rights by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. To process the request for the exercise of rights, it will be necessary to verify the identity of the user, so Said communication must include name and surname, request in which the request is specified, address for notifications, date, signature, and photocopy of the DNI or other valid identification document.
• Right to request access to personal data
• Right to request rectification or deletion
• Right to request the limitation of your treatment
• Right to object to treatment
• Right to data portability
• Right to withdraw consent at any time
• You can visit the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection to learn more about your rights as well as file a claim if we do not respond to your request for rights in the exercise of your rights. You can also exercise your rights by writing to SERQUO SOFTWARE S.A (C / Fuerteventura, 4-28703, San Sebastián de los Reyes) with the documentation outlined above and indicating “Data Protection”. This Cookies Policy is updated in February 2021.