SERQUO SOFTWARE S.A. as the controller of the processing, guarantees an adequate and consistent standard of protection of natural persons concerning their personal data that is subject to processing by the company, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679).
SERQUO SOFTWARE S.A. only processes personal data responsibly and diligently, and in accordance with the lawful basis that enables the processing. It has also taken the required and appropriate security measures against the risks that have been objectively evaluated and identified to the rights and freedoms of interested persons, which the processing carried out by our company might lead to.
Below, we offer extensive additional information regarding the specific processing activities carried out by SERQUO SOFTWARE S.A. via its website:
Additional data protection information
Name: SERQUO SOFTWARE S.A.
Company tax number (NIF): A80361439
Postal address: C/ Fuerteventura, 4- 28703, San Sebastián de los Reyes
Telephone No. : (+34) 916 574 471
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.orgThe purpose of data processing and retention
SERQUO SOFTWARE S.A. shall process your personal data in order to:
• Respond to your questions or requests for information.
• In order to register you in our job bank and carry out selection processes.
• To process the products that you order from us.
• To send you commercial communications about our products or services.
Once the purpose for which your data have been collected has been fulfilled, they shall be destroyed and only the data required to deal with complaints or to comply with applicable legislation shall be retained.
Lawfulness of processing
The lawful basis that authorises us to process your data is:
• Contacts: the consent provided by you when you contact us online and our legitimate interest to send you commercial communications.
• Users that register in our job bank: the consent provided by you when you contact us online.
• Clients: the processing is needed for the performance of the contractual relation and our legitimate interest to send you commercial communications.
Recipients of your data
Your data shall not be communicated to third parties, except for group companies for internal administrative management and if required by legal provisions.
Rights of the interested party
Users of our website, shall be entitled to:
• Access, rectify, object or request the erasure of their data, whenever they consider that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected an data portability.
• Restriction of processing; in this case we shall only retain the data that is strictly required to deal with complaints.
• Withdraw their consent at any time.
• To exercise your rights, you must contact us by email, attaching a copy of your national identification document (DNI) at our email address email@example.com
• if you consider that your data protection rights have been violated you may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).